Friday, March 19, 2010

Rose is Two!

We reserved the Wymount multipurpose building for Rose's birthday to make it convenient for all her friends to attend.

Here's the birthday princess:



Outfit courtesy of Grandma Robin, hairstyle courtesy of Grandma J.


Thanks for the cupcakes, Costco.

Some of the people in attendance:




Simon was pretty jealous that everyone got to eat cupcakes. I gave him a rice cracker.


I think this messy-looking technique was actually Rose's attempt to stay clean (i.e. not get her hands dirty).


Rose and Jane, best friends.

One of the other highlights of the day was getting a pink scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Hacking. Rose likes to put all her animals on it and then herself.

We love our little two-year old. She is getting bigger and smarter by the minute. Happy Birthday, Rose!

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a cute two-year-old! It hardly seems that Rose has already completed her second year. She looks so pretty in her birthday butterfly dress and her hair all up and cute! Happy Birthday, Rose!

Robin N said...

What cuteness! Thanks for posting the pics...you know I was waiting patiently for them! ;)

Dani said...

what a cutie. if I were there, I would give her a birthday hug. I hope it wouldn't make her cry.

Nar said...

Hey Rose! Happy Birthday my dear Niece! love you..

Julia and Aaron said...

She is getting so cute, Chrissie! I love the hair and the sweater-what adorable little puffy sleeves! Happy Birthday, Rose!

Megan said...

What a beautiful little lady! I wish I could've been there.

allison said...

How fun!! Wish we could have been there...she is looking so CUTE in those!

Swati said...

AMAZING 2 YEAR OLD! Everyone looks so delicious in these pictures, and the cupcakes don't look too bad either. I could have used this party break.