The only photo I could snap before Simon was off trying to crawl under some other rope.
Thanks to our stint in Clermont-Ferrand (Michelin headquarters), Rose was able to easily recognize the brand associated with this iconic figure. She shouted "Michelin!" as soon as we entered the room...now wouldn't that just make the tire company proud? (see here for post on the Michelin museum)
So the car part of the museum was a little hard to enjoy with kids, but I was thrilled to discover that the museum also had a "European Train Enthusiasts" wing, complete with a kids' room filled with train paraphanelia and activities. We spent A LOT of time here.
Then we took a look at the awesome model trains and model countrysides. Again, it was a little scary trying to keep Simon's hands off the display, but I personally had more fun in this room than the room full of cars. Overall, it was a great day and great way to spend five dollars!




1 comment:
Looks like a fun day, Chrissie! I can't believe I never went to that museum in the 5 years I lived in Danville!
Post a Comment