Yesterday, the rarest of the rare occurred: Rose took a nap. This is a girl that stopped taking official naps by the time she was probably 2 years old. So anyway, yesterday I was downstairs chilling with Simon when I noticed that it was eerily silent upstairs. I went up and called Rose's name, only to discover her bundled up in Sevak's and my bed.
Last weekend Rose went to her first official birthday party. She has been to little cupcake-eating celebrations before, but nothing too elaborate. She was so excited to pick out a present for her little friend, and she was even more excited to come home with a pink bag filled with girlie treats. She carried it around the whole day. She also made a sparkly headband.

3 comments:
Hooray! Did Simon sleep at all during Rose's nap? If he was still awake during this anomalous occurrence, maybe you didn't get any time to yourself. Regardless, that is exciting news, even if only for a day.
Rose looks so proud and pretty and grown-up, holding the present she chose. I'm amazed she's about to have another birthday of her own!
so adorable!!
What a little doll!
Post a Comment