Then this same friend threw a kids' party on Valentine's Day itself (I know; she's amazing).
Making love bugs
Making valentines for the missionaries
Part of the yummy spread. The fact that my children's lunch consisted of cookies and cupcakes made for a rather hyper afternoon. ;)
Valentine's "cake (candy) walk"
These cute decorations were actually for the stake dance that was going to happen later on that night, but it made the kids feel special, too!
Love the doors
On the 13th, Sevak surprised us all with some early valentines. He brought me a dozen pink roses and gave Rose a beautiful red one. Simon was a little bit sad that his See's lollipops didn't quite go along with the flower theme, but I think he might have even gotten a better deal...I can't complain, though, because Sevak also got me a box of See's chocolates. :) We all shared our treats, of course, including the couple boxes of Girl Scout cookies that Sevak brought home. It was a good evening. Our valentine to Daddy was a clean home (even bathrooms) and a yummy shrimp/asparagus stir fry.







3 comments:
Fun to see all the photos! Rose did not disappoint either....glad to see that her parrot even enjoyed the Valentine's party! What a happenin' ward you live in. I miss it! :)
Chrissie, I think you look lovely in that V day picture! I also love your red shirt, but you look very pretty!
I have to agree with Swati- that is a very gorgeous photo of you hun.
Post a Comment