Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Preschool + Pics

Jasmine and I checked out a little preschool the other day. I didn't even send Rose to preschool until her pre-k year, but I was thinking it might be nice to send Jasmine for the socialization aspect. I just feel like she might be a little lonely with Rose and Simon at school the whole day. And since I don't have the car yet and haven't found any kind of routine for Jazzy, I thought I'd explore this option.



It was super cute and it was really fun to see how a preschool is run in Guyana. The kids are coming from all sorts of linguistic and cultural backgrounds, so it would be a unique experience for this little world traveler! :) I might start sending her when our car gets here. I'd want to see if I can send her for just a couple days during the week instead of the five-days-a-week schedule the other kids are on.

Here are a couple of other pics that I happened to upload at the same time as the preschool pics:

We found this little guy today. I have temporarily put him in a jar because I know the kids would like to see him when they get home from school.

A look down the main road, close to where we live.

No comments: